Thursday, April 16, 2009

Girls Night

While Morgan and the other stinky boys were upstairs playing video games and eating pizza, the girls stayed downstairs in the kitchen and listened to Jason Mraz while we painted our nails - both toe and finger! I think Jenna had the best time of all....yes, those are her little "tootsies" on the bottom, right. The girls included Cindy Alder and her girls Amy (green sweatshirt) and Jenna, Sam (white shirt) and Kayla (adorable green bow) Kohlert.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Nanette said...

I love girl's night! Love Jason! Love the painting of nails! Fun fun fun! Cute pictures!:0)

Carter said...

What a fun night! I miss you!

De and Matt said...

i'm soooo sad i missed it <3

Sara said...

I loved the new posts! I am totally diggin the spaghetti and meatball cupcakes! I'm going to have to try that sometime. Morgan does indeed look extremely handsome and girls' night looked like lots of fun. It's fun to see how big everyone is getting...I'm of course talking about the girls! :) I cannot believe how tall Amy is?!?!

The Schmitt Family said...

I love girls night! That's why we had one for the RS sisters in our ward. What a great night we had- fashion show,nails, stories, a special make over and great food! Every one of us is still a little girl inside and I love bringing it out in all the ladies.